Thursday, August 12, 2010

Free Pattern: Luxurious Loops Washcloth

This loopy little cloth was designed a few months ago, but since the pattern just got a facelift (read: now available as PDF), I decided I ought to post it here, too.





I seem to recall this project used most of a 50-gram skein of sport weight organic cotton. There is a simple seed-stitch border, a loop to hang it that can be made with a crochet hook or double-pointed needles, and these fun little loops, which I explain how to make in detail. Available from Google Docs or Ravelry.

1 comment:

  1. I may be brain dead but I have redone the first row one - four rows starting with 51 stitches as you used after the first 5 seed stitch rows, I have ripped it out several times & finally have given up - I’ll buy my facecloths - but not being a quitter I’m contacted you.
    Row 1 I ended with 72/71 stitches
    Row 2 I ended with 51? Maybe I fudged it, hate that, have to do things corr3ctly
    Row 3 I came up with 90 but something was not right, Ripped it out
    Please help, I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure it out, have no plan to fudge thru it, it’s not in me.

    ReplyDelete